In business for over a decade, Trans-Continental Manufacturing, headquartered in San Diego, California, has grown from a small but ambitious startup into a significant player in the metal fabrication industry. We achieved this by listening to the needs of our customers, who wanted high quality precision components at reasonable prices and were looking for ease of process and superior service. We responded by putting together a top notch team of engineers and production staff. We expanded our services to include secondary production processes, including assembly and powder coating, etc., which provided our customers with a one-stop-shop for all their metal fabrication needs. Additionally we opened our maquilladra production facility, Baja International Manufacturing (BIM), located in Mexico, to reduce our overall production costs, which allows us to provide superior prices to our customers.
OUR MISSION is straight forward…
To provide the highest quality, custom precision metal and plastic components available on the market and to become the single source our customers rely on for all their fabrication and finishing needs.
To meet this challenging goal, we are constantly focused on OUR VISION…. which drives us toward:
- Constant Innovation: We are always in search of new ways of doing things and new technologies, that will increase customer satisfaction and will keep us ahead of our competitors.
- Commitment to Quality: We are constantly raising the bar for our quality standards in our production and in the customer service we provide.
- Exceeding Customer Expectations: We are always driven in everything we do to not only meet, but surpass our customers expectations for quality products and services. We are committed to anticipating our customers needs and to alignment with their goals.
- Respect for the Environment: We are always conscious of the necessity to be a good steward of the environment. So we are always developing processes and systems that are eco-friendly and promote the safety and health of our customers, our people and their communities.
- Developing and Nurturing the Talents and Passion of our Team: We recognize that our success and our ability to provide quality products and services to our customers is made possible by the skill and diversity of our staff and our business partners. We are always looking for opportunities to engage and develop the talents, knowledge and passion of our team and to show our appreciation for a job well done.